Wednesday, January 5, 2011

HAYAO MIYAZAKI

HAYAO MIYAZAKI
HAYAO MIYAZAKI

HAYAO MIYAZAKI
HAYAO MIYAZAKI

HAYAO MIYAZAKI
HAYAO MIYAZAKI



HAYAO MIYAZAKI
HAYAO MIYAZAKI
HAYAO MIYAZAKI
HAYAO MIYAZAKI
HAYAO MIYAZAKI

Yesterday, like we planned, we didn’t go to the mall. After grocery shopping, went straight home and watched Hayao Miyazaki films.

First was Kiki’s Delivery Service. And then Laputa Castle in the Sky. It was a great entertainment. Miyazaki is genius….. Has a great imagination. I noticed that most of the films I saw, one or the other is flying….

I’m looking forward to see more of his films. I saw Spirited Away, Howl’s Moving Castle, Princess Mononoke and Ponyo. Among these, my top three are Spirited Away, Ponyo and Kiki’s Delivery Service. HAYAO MIYAZAKI




No comments:

Post a Comment